What Do You Get From Being a Member of NECRA
* The opportunity to attend NCRA-sponsored seminars for CEU's
* A skilled lobbyist who represents the needs of court reporters in the state of Nebraska
* Semiannual publications of THE SCRIBE
* Job opening notices.
* and much more!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 2009 by "NECRA"
All Rights reserved
NeCRA Seminar Updates Are Here
NECRA APPLICATION FORM
Did you know that there will be 5,500 openings for court reporters in the next five years? Visit crtakenote.com to get the latest updates and recruitment information from NCRA's marketing campaign. Share what you love about your profession!
SAVE THE DATE
Mark Your Calendars
October 13 and 14, 2017
NeCRA Fall Convention
Papio-Missouri River Natural Resource Center
8901 South 154th Street
See the Conventions page for more details
NCRA headquarters has been flooded with requests from students who would like to join NCRA under the Student Sponsorship Program. Through member sponsorships, NCRA has created a way for students to join NCRA for their first year at no cost to them. However due to high demand, there is currently a waitlist, and the students need help from you, our state leaders.
For only $65 per student, you can help a future court reporter gain access to the following:
• An online mentorship program
• Deep discounts to NCRA certifications
• A Staples discount that will allow them to purchase school supplies
• Discounts on store items like the RPR Study Guide
• Ability to use the student rate for the NCRA Annual Convention
To sponsor a student download and return this form to.
Get Form Here